2014–2015 Dance Concert Cast & Crew
Har·mo·nyˈ— A Concert In Dance
"Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."— 1 Peter 3:8–9
Friday, October 3, at 7:30pm
Saturday, October 4, at 1:30pm and 8pm
T-Shirt and Photo CD Purchase » Please stop by the Fine Arts Office to purchase T-Shirts.
Cast and Crew Shoutout Ads »
- The deadline to submit your ad has CLOSED.
- Photos must be in jpeg format, at least 3 megapixels and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble submitting your photo via email? Not to worry! You can download or scan your photos onto a picture CD within minutes at any Wal-Mart or Walgreens walk-up scanner machine for about $2.50. Please write the following on the CD:
Bring the CD to CCA Reception in the Discipleship Building or to Mrs. Greenidge, Mrs. Brown or Mrs. Davis by September 15, 2014.
- Shout Out Ad—FINE ARTS
- Your name and phone number
- The student's name
Suggested Text Ideas
- Student's name
- Encouraging words and acknowledgment of the role played in production
- Favorite memories that led up to the desire to become an actor/actress, singer, or dancer
- Previous involvement in plays, musicals, dance concerts, or singing
Sizes and Prices
- 1/4 Page Ad which is 2.375" x 3.875"—includes 1 picture and 25 words or less text—$25
- 1/2 Page Ad which is 4.75" x 3.875"—includes 2 pictures and (50 words or less) text—$50
- Full Page Ad which is 4.75" x 7.75"—includes 4 pictures and (150 words or less) text—$100
The deadline to submit a photo and purchase your ad is September 15, 2014.
Your support of CCA is highly valued and a demonstration of your commitment to CCA's goal and mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ through a biblical school environment that prepares students to glorify God spiritually, academically, and socially.