Middle School Musical 2014-2015 Cast & Crew
Disney The Little mermaid jr.
Music by Alan Menken
Lyrics by Howard Ashman and Glenn Slater
Book by Doug Wright
Based on the Hans Christian Andersen story and the Disney Film
Music Adapted and Arranged by David Weinstein
Disney's The Little Mermaid Jr is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
"So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed."
— John 8:36
Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:30pm
Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 1:30pm and 8pm
Shoutout Ad Information - Sorry the deadline to purchase ads has closed.
Your support of CCA is highly valued, and below is a way you can demonstrate your commitment to CCA's goal and mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ through a biblical school environment that prepares students to glorify God spiritually, academically, and socially. We are offering the opportunity for friends and family of Alice in Wonderland cast and crew to purchase ShoutOut Ads. These ads will reserve a space in the playbill where you can acknowledge and encourage the student members of this production.
Sizes and Prices
1/4 Page Ad which is 2.375" x 3.875"—includes 1 picture and 25 words or less text—$25
1/2 Page Ad which is 4.75" x 3.875"—includes 2 pictures and (50 words or less) text—$50
Full Page Ad which is 4.75" x 7.75"—includes 4 pictures and (150 words or less) text—$100
Suggested Text Ideas
- Student's name
- Encouraging words and acknowledgment of the role played in Alice
- Favorite memories that led up to the desire to become an actor/actress, singer, or dancer
- Previous involvement in plays, musicals, dance concerts, or singing
How to Submit your Photos
- Photos must be taken with a 3-megapixel camera or better and saved in JPEG format.
- Submit photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Having trouble submitting your photo via email? Not to worry! You can download or scan your photos onto a picture CD within minutes at any Wal-Mart or Walgreens walk-up scanner machine for about $2.50.
Please write the following on the CD:
SHOUTOUT AD—FINE ARTS
Your name and phone number
The student's name
Bring the CD to CCA Reception in the Discipleship Building or to the Fine Arts office by December 19, 2014
Purchase Shout OUT AD »
Purchase Playbill Business AD