Science National Honors Society
The Science National Honor Society is a collaboration of volunteers who are teachers, scientists, and business people who are dedicated to creating a cadre of scientific young people who will help to run tomorrow's high tech world. The CCA chapter is under the leadership of Mrs. Kathleen Bernat, and is dedicated to "Thinking God's thoughts after Him, and applying those thoughts to service" and to uphold the objective of the National SNHS:
- Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought.
- Advance the students’ knowledge of classical and modern science.
- Communicate with the scientific community.
- Aid the civic community with its comprehension of science.
- Encourage students to participate in community service and, in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all humankind.
Further information on the Science Honor Society is available from their website at www.sciencenhs.org.